miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

JOURNAL II As I told you in my previous journal, this is my “return year” because I did not take classes the last two years. So, my friends who I started to study with are no longer in the Institute, they are graduated now, there is only one of them this year with me and the rest of my classmates are strangers to me, and also they do not know me yet, and I feel a little rare about that because it is like to start again in a place that you know very well, where you have spend a lot of time with friends, and now it is the same place, but without the friends. This is something that I am not comfortable with because in class sometimes I feel a little lonely, and I do not know if I will have the chance to make friends there because Language III is the only subject I attend to, so the time would not be enough to know each other. May be it happens to me because in my everyday life I have many friends, I am a very sociable person. So, I hope that in the near future you find in any of my journals that I made many friends in class.

No hay comentarios: