miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

JOURNAL I Hi, the first thing that I World like to do in my blog is of course, introduce myself so in this way you may know a little more about me. Well, first the first, my complete name is Maria Alejandra Campero but everyone calls me Alejandra or just Ale; I am twenty seven years old, but do not tell anyone. I am from Bella Vista but two years ago I rented an apartment here. Perhaps many of my classmates this year do not know me, and that is completely reasonable because I did not take classes the last two years and I returned to the Institute this year. One of my wishes for this year is to enjoy the time spent in the Institute and of course, to improve my knowledge in English. I have to confess that I am a little worried about that because as I said before, during two years I did not practise English at all, and now I have to get “updated” in some way, although I am trying to read a lot in English in my free time. So, if I have many mistakes please be patient with me until I get on the move again.

No hay comentarios: